Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Linda Y Moore has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Moore has delivered all three of my children. She always takes the time to answer my questions and make me feel at ease. One of my pregnancies was complicated with a preterm emergency c section and she always told me she would be the one to stress if need be, and I needed to stay calm. I recommend her highly!
Dr Moore is so nice, she always makes time to answer my questions or put my mind at ease. While the wait at her office is excessive, the staff is very friendly and her assistant usually will call back quickly if I have questions. Nora Swineburn at the same practice is also an excellent option, no crazy wait and she is super personable and caring.
After waiting an 1 and 20 minutes she breezes in and basically dismisses any and every concern I had. I realize she was running late but I am a person who deserves to be heard by her doctor. I waited well over an hour without being told by the office staff she was running way behind and then she spent less than 10 minutes with me to complete my annual exam. I will not be returning- very impersonal and uncaring. Oh and to top it off I specifically told the nurse where to send my precription and she still sent it to the wrong pharmacy!
Dr. Moore is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Oregon Health & Science University
Dr. Linda Y Moore accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR CommunityCare
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsLegacy Portland Ob/Gyn, 1130 NW 22nd Ave Ste 120, Portland, OR
Dr. Linda Y Moore is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Portland, OR.