Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Linda Narvaez
Dr. Linda Narvaez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Culver City, CA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Narvaez is affiliated with USC University Hospital, Brotman Medical Center and John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus. Dr. Narvaez has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Linda Narvaez has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Linda Narvaez is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I met Dr. Narvaez about 4 or 5 years ago. She was referred to me by my children's doctor. Since then, she has been my primary care doctor, and I love her style, professionalism, accuracy, and humanity. Dr. Narvaez is always positive, she has initiative and she shows care with her patients. When my daughter became 18, my daughter decided to become Dr. Narvaez patient, and the same great experience that I have as her patient, my daughter is also experiencing. Dr. Narvaez is knowledgeable, creative, enthusiastic, and shows love for her profession and clientele. GREAT work, Dr. Narvaez
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Narvaez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
USC University Hospital
Brotman Medical Center
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
20 Years Experience
University of Southern California
Graduated in 1993
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Linda Narvaez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.