Linda Nicoll Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Dr. Nicholl bullied me into a C-Section. During my labor she was rude, unprofessional, brusk, and we believe dishonest with the information she used to coerce a quick decision. She does not meet the provider standards that NYU espouses to have for labor and delivery.

-TERRIBLE-Not bright-Terse-Unprofessional-RUDE

So happy I chose her!

Dr. Nicoll is the ideal doctor for me. She is friendly, personable and not intimidating. You have the feeling she is always rooting for you, which is nice when you are worried. That said, she will tell you like it is. Her candid way of approaching issues helps put my mind at ease. Probably my favorite thing about her has been how she personally calls me to discuss test results. I couldn't say enough positive things about her. That said, I have yet to deliver with her but all of my appointments leading up to it have been delightful, short and informative.

Linda Nicoll is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.