Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Linda G Ottemoeller has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Linda G Ottemoeller has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Breast Exam
- Birth Control
Dr. Linda G Ottemoeller is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Ottemoeller has been my physician for over 3 years. She has seen me through an extremely high risk pregnancy along with other complicated health problems. She has taken up to an hour to sit with me and discuss all possible options and outcomes. She has called me personally to discuss insurance issues and has fought with my insurer to get me procedures she felt I needed. She is easily one of the best doctor's I have ever seen and I would recommend her to anyone.
She makes you feel like you ask stupid questions. She gives you the sense she has no time for you or you are just being over reacting. It doesn't matter how good you are, if you are such a cold, uncaring and seem like she hates what she does, or maybe she just needs a vacation.-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion
30 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
White Memorial Medical Center
Dr. Linda G Ottemoeller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net CA Primary EPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
Locations & DirectionsDignity Health Medical Group Merced, 315 Mercy Ave Ste 400, Merced, CA
Dr. Linda G Ottemoeller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Merced, CA.