Dr. Linda Riddick Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Linda Riddick?

Condescending

Posted on September 5th, 2013

I will begin by saying this doctor's level of expertise is fairly strong, however, she was very condescending toward my husband and myself right from the minute she walked into the room. She didn't take our visit seriously nor the recommendation of us being there from our pediatrician. At least not until test results came back confirming the concerns that brought us there to begin with. Then her attitude changed slightly. She also had a very poor attitude toward my mild mannered three year old child. Needless to say we have found another practice that encompasses both expertise and bedside manner.

Great bedside manner.

Posted on January 14th, 2009

My son met Dr. Riddick today for the first time. After a 3 hour drive into Albany and a moderate wait to see her, she spent a ton of time taking a detailed history, talking to my son, explaining everything that was going to happen, and putting our minds at ease about possible treatment options. We both look forward to seeing her again in 6 months!

Posted on July 8th, 2015