Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Linda L Robbins
Dr. Linda L Robbins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Leawood, KS. She speaks English.
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Showing 5 of 9
I have been seeing Dr. Robbins for over 5 years. After several years with another psychiatrist and a diagnosis of Major Depression, Dr. Robbins was able to come up with a better defined diagnosis and the switch in treatment and the new treatment has been wonderful. A good listener, she is both very compassionate and very empathetic. There is usually little to know waiting at appointment time.
Even though there are days I may have to wait to get in, I know it is because she spending that time with someone who truly needs it, as she does with me. She listens to what I say. She never rushes me through a visit. She does everything she can to get the help I need to get better. Honestly, I don't think you could find anyone better.
When I am in Dr. Robbins' office, she is wonderful. Attentive, really listens to me, etc. But when it comes to getting ANYTHING from her outside of appointments, she is horrifically bad. I've had to ask her for months to get some paperwork to a couple of places. No response, nothing. And if I need a refill on a prescription, 99% of the time I have to call the on-call physician after office hours to get it, because she doesn't respond to voice mails requesting refills. Very, VERY frustrating.
Dr. Linda L Robbins accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLinda Lamoyne Robbins Md, 8340 Mission Rd, Leawood, KS
Dr. Linda L Robbins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leawood, KS.