Dr. Linda A Rodrigue Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Linda A Rodrigue?

DO NOT USE THIS WOMAN!!! She should have her medical license revoked. She preys on women. She has been accused of charging her patients full price for services AND billing the insurance companies. She has outdated equipment and has no intention of delivering the babies. After the mother reaches their fifth month of pregnancy, she usually tells them that she can no longer treat them. The mother is then left in a horrible position of trying to find a doctor that is willing to take them as a new patient. The local hospitals will not allow her to deliver babies in their facilities.

Dishonest

The people writing the good reviews must be her family members. This lady (I won't call her a doctor) is horrible. I went to her before she abruptly and mysteriously abandon her St. Louis practice. I went in for a routine check up but she IMMEDIATELY started pushing her weight loss clinic/meds on me. Once she couldn't get into my pockets that way, she told me that I had POS and convinced me to go for a series of false test (undoubtedly to bill my insurance) because each time I had to get results, she make m me come in, pay a copay, and bill insurance. One of the symptoms of POS is that you are unable to have children but then she told me that I had miscarried and sent me for an ultrasound. They found no indication that I had miscarried or was ever pregnant. Weeks later, Mrs Rodrigue sent me a letter telling me that she was excited about my pregnancy and was happy to be the doctor I chose to deliver my baby. Insensitive, rude, and unprofessional. She then asked me to come back into her office to begin treatment for the POS. I finally decided to go to a different doctor and get a second opinion only to find that I did not have POS at all! This woman is a hoax and should be sued for malpractice. I bet there's a good reason she left St. Louis so quickly.

Excellent , excellent

Money Hungry

This lady (I won't call her a doctor) is horrible. I went to beforeshe abruptly and mysteriously abandon her St. Louis practice. I went in for a routine check up but she IMMEDIATELY started pushing her weight loss clinic/meds on me. Once she couldn't get into my pockets that way, she told me that I had POS it was all ready to start testing and treatment. One of the symptoms of POS is that you are unable to have children but then she told me that I had miscarried and sent me for an ultrasound. They found no indication that I had miscarried. Weeks later, Mrs Rodrigue sent me a letter telling me that she was excited about my pregnancy and was happy to be the doctor I chose to deliver my baby. Insensitive, rude, and unprofessional. In the midst of all of this, she kept wanting me to come back into her office each time she sent me for a bogus test so that I could pay a copay for returning to get the results. After being in debt to her, I finally decided to go to a different doctor and get a second opinion only to find that I did not have POS at all! This woman is a hoax and should be sued for malpractice. She must've gotten her degree out of a cereal box. What an idiot. I bet there's a good reason she let St. Louis so quickly.

I have been a patient of Dr. Rodrique for several years. Her bedside manner is good; however, she is not punctual. The wait time is way over an hour each time I schedule a visit. Also, her gatekeeper (Stacy) needs an attitude adjustment. She is not friendly and always expect an office visit even if you just have a question for the doctor. I expect my MD to be available during her "return phone call" time, but I don't think she has that time scheduled. She also does not see patients on Wednesday which I don't understand. Overall, I rate her 2 out of 5. She really needs to hire a new office staff, who is friendly and professional. Not to mention, I do not appreciate her medical assistant staff trying to give a diagnosis when they are not licensed nor certified.

I received a pap smear and a well woman's exam. The doctor was nice and friendly enough, but the pap smear hurt real bad. I was in pain for up to 3 weeks after. I will never go back to this doctor.

The staff was ver unprofessional and when I decided to switch made things difficult and sent me an ugle unprofessional letter

everything went well, accept the long waiting periods.

My first visit went smoothly, but my second was a nightmare. I waited an hour and forty-five minutes to be seen with no apology or acknowledgement that I had been waiting at all. Then she got up and left the room for no reason. I waited for 15 minutes confused on whether or not I was supposed to leave or wait for her to come back. She finally came and told me the appointment was over, and then no one gave an indication when to follow up or set another appointment. I left and never went back. Absolutely ridiculous.

Will NOT go back!

Dr. Rodrigue is nice enough, but can't even remember what is going on with you when she's looking at your chart! Her staff is rude and unprofessional. I'm looking for another ob/gyn as I type.

Horrible customer service

After planning my vacation time around a scheduled appointment, I was called the Friday afternoon before my Monday appointment to inform me that they'd have to reschedule since they decided to be closed on Monday instead. This is ridiculous, not to mention the receptionist was very rude; I would advice anyone considering this doctor to look elsewhere. And please, Dr. Rodrigue, hire staff that will treat your patients like human beings.

1st time pregnant woman

I'm pregnant for the FIRST TIME... And I have transferred to another doctor b/c I have had enough of this :( The nurses are not well educated... ...

Dr. Linda A Rodrigue is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.