Dr. Linda Sabonya Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linda Sabonya?

Best Dr ever so nice

Posted on June 11th, 2013

She is so laid back and honest. She talks to you like your an old friend not some new or crazy patient. She is very understanding and sympathetic. She remembers everything I tell her such as when I come in for an apt she asks how was your trip or how did your job interview go or did you have fun when you went to busch gardens etc which is something I told her last visit. She is just great and makes you feel at ease and comfortable. The staff is so friendly and great whenever you call for anything. When I have needed medicine or a pre approval on a med with my insurance they are quick at getting it taken care of. If you call they get you in asap. I have never sat and waited more then 15 minutes at the most for an appointent ad I think that was only once in the past 2 years usually its 5-10.

The best I have ever seen for my special needs....

Posted on September 26th, 2011

Don't ever want to think about this Doctor leaving. She is excellent and listens to all that concerns you and not affraid to say you need extra help in any area. Would say YES to anyone even thinking about seeing her..

Kind, smart, like a great friend

Posted on July 11th, 2011

If you are hesitant about seeing a Psychiatrist this is the person to go see. She made me feel at east from the first moment I met her. I am thankful that I found her. The change she has aided me in making in my life is so helpful.

Wonderful, Kind, thoughtful great listener. Would recommend above all others

Posted on March 16th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Sabonya for over a year. She is a wonderful person, cares about her patients is always there when you need her. She is more like a friend than a doctor and I wouldn't dream of ever having another doctor. I don't know what I would do if she moved or retired. She makes you feel at ease and like you are talking to family. Not a doctor. I HIGHLY recommend her....

Posted on September 24th, 2017