The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Linda C Selsor has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Acne Rosacea
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
It was preconceived that when I came in that I was to be treated for acne...she did not care that the fare-up was unusual or that it could have been linked to something else (like staph or hormones). No testing was done or discussion. She had decided before walking in to give Solodyn which is an expensive name-brand (I am sure touted by her reps) and there was no other discussion. Surely that is not the only option. I went to two other doctors who agreed that a topical was needed (she did not) and that I needed a couple days on a steroid (she did not think it was good). She told me to give it two weeks (I have a very public job). I took the steroids and topical treatments as well as the generic antibiotic and have had remarkable improvement. I do not feel she treated me as an indiidual...I was treated as a standard case of acne.
36 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Medical College Of Georgia
Locations & DirectionsRutherford Dermatology, 651 Withrow Rd, Forest City, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Linda C Selsor in this video.
Dr. Linda C Selsor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Forest City, NC.