Dr. Linda C Selsor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linda C Selsor?

great very fast service.

it was a wonderful experience , i showed up 15 minutes early and i was coming out from my visit at my appointment time.

daughter

Doctors visit

I went to this office to have a mole removed and the wrong procedure was used to remove my mole. The dermatologist made the wrong decision and cost me a lot of time and money. I would not recommend this dermatology office to anyone unless they have simple acne.

It was preconceived that when I came in that I was to be treated for acne...she did not care that the fare-up was unusual or that it could have been linked to something else (like staph or hormones). No testing was done or discussion. She had decided before walking in to give Solodyn which is an expensive name-brand (I am sure touted by her reps) and there was no other discussion. Surely that is not the only option. I went to two other doctors who agreed that a topical was needed (she did not) and that I needed a couple days on a steroid (she did not think it was good). She told me to give it two weeks (I have a very public job). I took the steroids and topical treatments as well as the generic antibiotic and have had remarkable improvement. I do not feel she treated me as an indiidual...I was treated as a standard case of acne.

Dr. Linda C Selsor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Forest City, NC.