Dr. Linda J Sevilla Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linda J Sevilla?

Can't get an appointment

The office won't make an appointment for me. Although she is listed as an internal medicine doctor taking new patients the staff in the office says you can only make an appointment with her if you have an endocrine problem.

Dr. Linda Sevilla

Dr Sevilla is a wonderful dr who takes the time to listen to you, is very sharp, and is very patient. She calls you back and takes her time to speak to you about your concerns and is caring. I would recommend her to anyone seeking a good endocrinologist.

I can not express how much I appreciate Dr. SeVilla's kindness, compassion, open-mindness, follow throught, and, her great art in the practice of medicine.

Dr. Linda Is The BEST!!!

Dr. Linda is the BEST doctor I have ever been to. She is very understanding and she cares about her patients. Dr. Linda has taken the time to explain my illness to me so that I understand just what it is and what I need to do to keep it under control. She has also called me at home to give me the results of my blood work and made sure I was okay. It is a shame that there weren't more doctors out there that were as professional as Dr. Linda Sevilla!!!!! Thank you for all you have done for me, Dr. Linda. I appreciate you.

Very caring.

She is a very intelligent, sweet, and caring doctor. Excellent bed side manner.Patients are always happy to have her as a doctor.