Dr. Linda L Sewell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linda L Sewell?

Great

I just started going to her with this pregnancy I love her she's a great doctor you can tell she really cares about her patients.

Not satisfied

I really like the office and most of the time the staff is plesant. I dislike that I often feel I'm rushed in and out but since this is my first child I'm not quite sure what is normal. I was expecting to routinely be asked how things were progressing, hear my baby's heartbeat at every appointment and be informed about what to expect. None of that happened. One thing that really frustrated me was when I experienced water retention and the doctors advice was to drink more and avoid salt. I have been drinking enough water so I focused on reducing my sodium intake. After weeks of trying eat as little sodium as possible (which I don't eat much normally) I discovered the issue was that I had been sleeping prompted up. As soon as I slept flat the swelling in my legs and feet went away. I think the doctor should have at least mentioned that could be a possibility. I feel uninformed, not listened to, and like I'm just a number.

not the most caring individual, would never recommend.

Worst experience I've ever had with a doctor. Excessively unprofessional, the whole staff was unfriendly and money driven. From the woman at the window that lied about "already having my insurance on file" (my bill states otherwise), to the woman in the lab who was "completely lost" and couldn't figure out how to turn the printer on. After sitting there for twenty minutes waiting for her to figure it out she goes "is this you?" and hands me a piece of paper, it was someone else's information all together. I shrugged it off, everyone has bad days. Finally she got the right stickers printed and took my blood. After waiting with excitement for 30 days for my next appointment I noticed everyone in the office being very standoffish, thought nothing of it until I finally met Sewell. Her nurse sent my fiancée out of the room, which was odd, took my blood pressure and left. After waiting for what seemed like forever she finally came in. Her attitude caught me off guard but I thought at first I was in good hands and figured she had a long day. She gave me my blood test results and said everything looked good but started asking what I viewed as abnormal questions, that's when I realized something was off. She asked if I used drugs, told me her test said I had drugs in my system last month ( obviously tested negative at this visit) then just accused me of using drugs, and told me not to worry if I'm negative for drugs at my visit. I told her there was no way that could be right and I begged for more tests (never used drugs, so it terrified me that there was such a huge mistake made) she offered no explanation and told me to not worry about it and that they would be testing me and when my baby is born they'd test it to see everything that I took while pregnant. I kept asking if it could be my medications or something I ate or drank, I even wondered if my water was contaminated she just kept telling me to not worry about it. That was her only answer. Everything I asked was shot down, and she refused to admit that they made a mistake or allow me to have more tests. It was completely disheartening to think that I even allowed her to proceed with the visit as my trust was destroyed and I've never been accused or treated like that in my life.

terrible

Worst visit ever. Nurses and Dr were very rude including the people at the front desk. I would not recommend to anybody. If the Dr disagrees with you it will be the worst visit of your life.

A Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Sewell is definitely different, but she is just the right kind of different. She is caring, attentive, understanding and personable. I saw her throughout my entire pregnancy, and she took the best care of me. I was originally pregnant with twins, but lost one along the way. Dr. Sewell went out of her way to make sure I was being supported emotionally, and helped me through a lot. I wouldn't trust any other doctor for my feminine care or to deliver another child unless I move.

She was Great!

Sewell was my sisters doctor. She was a teen mom which is an unfortunate situation and Sewell never gave her any looks or said anything that could be taken as an insult. we never waited in the waiting room for very long which was wonderful! Now Im pregnant and I plan to go to her.

love her

I absolutely love Dr. Sewell. She has been there for me for everything. She delivered my son and I will only go to her for my future children. Her staff is amazing. I just overall love her office and her .

Worst gyno I have ever been too. She wanted to do stupid things that wouldn't even help my problem. I felt like I wasn't being listened to.

Wonderful

I have had 3 children and my last was under her care; she is wonderful. Office visits were always pleasent.

Mrs Slaughter

This doctor has horrible nurses. They lie. If you cry, they tell you that you are copping an attitude. The nurses like to treat you very bad when you go in by yourself. They lie, make up things just because they can. Its such an abuse of power. And Dr. Sewell has nothing to do with opinions of patients. She only believes her employees, and flat out told me "She does not give free ultra sounds" because I did not want to get my blood taken or a pap smere, so less money money for her, because we all know ultra sounds are not free. I have never liked doctors or nurses or doctors offices in general, and this is why, because they are all lying, cheating selfish people.

TIMIKO LONG

I MISS YOU DR. SEWELL IN TOLEDO, IM HAVING A BABY AND I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU TO BE MY DR. AGAIN