Dr. Linda C Shafer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linda C Shafer?

Kind, Thoughtful, Caring - HELPS

I have been seeing Dr, Shafer off & on for years. Even when I don't see her in awhile she can pick up and know exactly where we left off and she asks me applicable questions about what has been going on in my life. Does she have notes? Probably. But it's the compassion that counts and that is what makes a difference with this doctor. I tried other doctors where it was all clinical. With Dr, Shafer it is more personalized. So if you want a personalized experience she is for you.

Dr Schafer should have chosen another profession sure she has the fancy degree that's it no compassion and cold I left feeling humiliated this was 2 years ago I told my therapist who agreed Dr Schafer shouldn't have approached my issues in such a cold manner. I'm writing this because this woman caused me more harm than good and don't want anyone else to go through that .

"Saved my life" would be an understatement.

Dr. Schaefer diagnosed and first treated me for depression in 1977. I have learned much about this (esp' since the suicide of my harvard-ed' brother). If your family is also "counseling resistant," Dr. Schaefer's skills and demeanor will lead to a path of sound mental health. The drugs have improved much since my first meds' in the '80s. I survive and can thrive now without mood swings (that were of seismic proportion) on Wellbutrin 150mg, and have happy loving relationships, and a stable job.

Dr. Linda C Shafer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Providence, RI.