Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Linda Shortliffe
Dr. Linda Shortliffe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stanford, CA, with another office in Palo Alto, CA. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Urology. Dr. Shortliffe is affiliated with Stanford Hospital & Clinics, Lucile Packard Children's Hospital and Stanford Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Linda Shortliffe has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Linda Shortliffe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stanford, CA.