Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Linda R Silberstein has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Linda R Silberstein has the following 34 expertise
- Women's Health
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Cholesterol Management
- Hiatal Hernia
- Neck Pain
- Bone Densitometry
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Back Pain
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Weight Loss
Dr. Linda R Silberstein has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Linda R Silberstein is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
She is the best doctor I have ever been to. I worked in the medical field for over 25 yrs, have met a lot of drs with so called excellent reputations and they have fallen short. Dr. Silberstein has only her patients interest in mind and not her pocket book. Anyone who has the good furtune to use her services is lucky.
Dr. Silberstein is one of the few doctors who still treats you like a person. She takes her time with each patient and listens to your complaints. She is thorough and does not rush you out. She does not over prescribe medication nor does she send her patients for unnecessary testing. My overall experience for the past 15 as her patient has been unwavering. I wish there were more doctors like her still practicing medicine.
37 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Beth Israel Medical Center
Dr. Linda R Silberstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Oxford Freedom
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDr Kevin Schack Dmd Mmsc, 430 Westchester Ave, Port Chester, NY
Dr. Linda R Silberstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Chester, NY.