2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Linda Slater Myer?

would never trust with my child

I did not trust her diagnoses or treatment of my child so opted for a second opinion. She took offense to this and threatened to pass my micro preemie son off to a diffrent doctor because she said I did not trust her. Also thretnened to call the ethics committee on me if I did not remove life support from my 5 week old son Who suffered from a silent stroke under her care which caused his perfect brain to have third degree brain bleeds! If I hadnt been so overwhelmed with the grief of losing my 5 week old son I would have sued for medical malpractice which appeared numerous times in his medical records!

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Dr. Linda Slater Myer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clovis, NM.

Dr. Linda Slater Myer Is this you?