Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Linda M Smith-Resar
Dr. Linda M Smith-Resar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology & Oncology and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology. Dr. Smith-Resar is affiliated with Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Linda M Smith-Resar has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
Dr. Linda M Smith-Resar has the following 18 expertise
- Aplastic Anemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Low Platelet Count (Thrombocytopenia)
- Hemophilia B
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Blood Cancer
Dr. Linda M Smith-Resar has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Linda M Smith-Resar is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Smith-Resar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1986
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJohns Hopkins Hospital, 1800 Orleans St, Baltimore, MD
Dr. Linda M Smith-Resar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.