Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Linda A Starace-Colabella
Dr. Linda A Starace-Colabella, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT, with another office in New Haven, CT. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Starace-Colabella is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital. Dr. Starace-Colabella has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Linda A Starace-Colabella has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Starace delivered my son. And while her bedside manner was not the warmest that I have ever encountered her professionalism and competency more than compensate for it. I had a c section delivery and after surgery performed by her I had 0 complications, absolutely no pain and recovered in half the time that everyon told me it would take. I took all of her recommendations as provided before the surgery and after and everything turned out great. I would definitely recommend her if you are looking at having to have a C-section.
Dr Starace is a most outstanding gynecologist. I have been seeing her for a number of years. She has always been extremely professional, caring, courteous, spending more time with me than the minimum allotted time. She is genuinely interested in the person she sees; she does everything possible to come up with the most accurate diagnosis possible; she is matter of fact, and gets to the point right away; she is excellent in advising and counseling in medical/obgyn issues.My most recent visit with her was about one month ago. I went to see her for consultation only. From what I told her she immediately suggested that she do a biopsy. Thanks to her very quick action, my problem was solved within a few weeks, and I am now free of the problem that was diagnosed. Had she not reacted immediately, there is no telling what might have developed. I cannot recommenf Dr Starace enough.
Dr. Starace-Colabella is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1985
New York University
Dr. Linda A Starace-Colabella accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Linda A Starace-Colabella is similar to the following 0 Doctors near New Haven, CT.