Dr. Linda A Starace-Colabella Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linda A Starace-Colabella?

Recent Patient

Dr. Starace is one of the nicest and most thorough Ob/gyns I've had, she really cares.

Dr. Starace delivered my son. And while her bedside manner was not the warmest that I have ever encountered her professionalism and competency more than compensate for it. I had a c section delivery and after surgery performed by her I had 0 complications, absolutely no pain and recovered in half the time that everyon told me it would take. I took all of her recommendations as provided before the surgery and after and everything turned out great. I would definitely recommend her if you are looking at having to have a C-section.

Dr Starace is a most outstanding gynecologist. I have been seeing her for a number of years. She has always been extremely professional, caring, courteous, spending more time with me than the minimum allotted time. She is genuinely interested in the person she sees; she does everything possible to come up with the most accurate diagnosis possible; she is matter of fact, and gets to the point right away; she is excellent in advising and counseling in medical/obgyn issues.My most recent visit with her was about one month ago. I went to see her for consultation only. From what I told her she immediately suggested that she do a biopsy. Thanks to her very quick action, my problem was solved within a few weeks, and I am now free of the problem that was diagnosed. Had she not reacted immediately, there is no telling what might have developed. I cannot recommenf Dr Starace enough.