Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Linda Stern has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Linda Stern is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Overall this Dr. did not take care of follow up after I had been admitted to the hospital at least three times, she failed to send me to the proper specialist and ordering life saving tests. The end result is that I had to have emergency surgery after I was told I could go home after the 6th visit to the hospital, I refused to be released and finally given a Dr. that performed surgery and saved my life. This surgery was back in Jan. and I just now received a call for a appointment follow up 11 months later from this Dr.
Dr. Stern is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
25 Years Experience
Graduated in 1988
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions3900 Woodland Ave, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Linda Stern is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.