Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Linda Sue Miller has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 3 of 3
She wrote my evaluation with information that was opposite and false like she didn't remember who she was evaluating or writing about. It was like reading about someone else, so much false information and lies. What happen to doctors ethics and being honest? She went against my MMR results,my treating doctor,and three specialist who has been treating me for over a year.With her untrue evaluation she caused my income to stop and the bac surgery that i need to have any kind of normal life.
29 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Linda Sue Miller accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLinda Sue Miller Md, 1327 Empire Central Dr Ste 118, Dallas, TX
Dr. Linda Sue Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.