Dr. Linda Tepper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linda Tepper?

Posted on January 31st, 2014

I've been going to Dr. Tepper for about 15 years and have had no problem. She has always been courteous, attentive and professional, and has never had a problem answering my questions. She is very good with follow-ups and will always get back to you if you leave a message. I would highly recommend her.

Compassionist

Posted on September 24th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Tepper for many years now, and would never change. Yes, she does spend a lot of time typing now, but that is because of the system ProHealth has in place. I know that she is listening to me because she asks followup questions when I do state something. She remembers me from one visit to the next, and sometimes I go 9 months without a visit. Follow up phonecalls with test results are always prompt, as are return calls when I have a question. Her staff is very efficient, as is all of ProHealth.

Dr Tepper has poor interpersonal communication skills.

Posted on May 16th, 2013

She walked in to her personal office shook my hand and sat behind her desk off to the side asking an hour worth of question on my medical history (really an hour) and typed the entire time not once looking up at me. She left little room for me to ask any questions and appeared frustrated when stopped her flow of questioning as well as put off when I didnt answer questions with short answers. The only time she stopped writing was the two times her computer froze. I was then brougt to the exam room only to be asked more questions by her assistant who actually had a heart. When the assistant was finished I said am I going to get to talk to the doctor and she said she will be right in. Dr Tepper came in and again sat at the computer in the exam room and typed while I answered question. At one point I got off the exam table to sit next to her when she typed and I was told by her that I really need to sit on the exam table because she still has to do the exam with me. Talk about a disconnected doctor, holy smokes by this point I was undone. She did examine me for about 5 minutes, I got 5 referals to which I refused. Dr Tepper lacks communication skill and prefers to engage the computer than the patient in her presence. She is an excellent doctor for diagnosis but I for one need more than that I need a doctor with good communication skills that does maintain some sort of eye contact and conversation. I am sure she is the right fit for many but not for me.

Posted on June 7th, 2012

The Dr. prefers spending time with the computer than the patient. Also, she repeats the same historical questions on each visit which is not going to change even if she asks million times. Should spend time finding out about the current problem and how to resolve by prescribing the relevant tests.

Posted on March 5th, 2012

Dr. Tepper1-does not listen to you and intends to speak to you with her back turn.2-She authorizes appointment without your consent because does not listen to you

Posted on May 26th, 2017