Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Linda A Terrone has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Adolescent Medicine
- Child Development
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sports Injuries
- Nutritional Support
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
This dr and office was a great disappointment. I brought my newborn for a visit, we waited 45 min to see the dr and the waiting room was empty. The office visit was rushed, short, and when we asked a question, we felt like we were bothering her. 6 months later I receive a bill and when I call turns out they never accepted my insurance. When I called to make the appointment initially , i was told they did accept the insurance. I asked why it wasn't caught when the girl made copies of my card and collected my co pay , they say copies of my card were never made, even though my card and id was handed to the front desk and I watched her make copies myself :-( they would not discount the visit at all, even though they admit it was not verified my their front desk girl (who , by the way, no longer works there), there's also a new office manager. When asked to speak with the dr, no one ever would. After receiving only one bill, the next month we received a collection letter. Very sad.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Linda A Terrone accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMedical Associates Of West Fl, 7575 State Road 52, Hudson, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Linda A Terrone in this video.
Dr. Linda A Terrone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hudson, FL.