Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Linda M Warner has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Linda M Warner has the following 7 expertise
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Linda M Warner has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
I LOVE Dr. Warner. She is fantastic. I have received very prompt return calls. She is very interested in helping her patients. In fact, every time I have needed to get in to the office to see either Dr. Warner or Dr. Gallagher I have had no problem. Dr. Warner is the best and I highly recommend her.
she down grade me without really knowing me,incompedent as far as returnig phone calls and issuing meds, judge me on my looks (profile)i have injuries from the military and take pain meds for it. now i am having back problem that is documented and was inform that i may need surgery i also have a MRI dvd from the surgery doc. i had a real bad flair up of my back during the schristmas holydays, ask for stronger med ( i have never been warn by any of my doctors about abusing my pain med because i dont!)she refused and after battleling with her she finnaly gave me with instruction that she wont doit again. even though the amount was not going to carrie me on till my appointment with the back doc which by the way was the wrong doctor for the surgery i may need.there is more but i dont want to really drag her name, i just need her to take her job seriuos and star showing care for me and stop profilling me without me showing to her that i may abuse the meds.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Warner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1991
Rio Hondo Memorial Hospital
Dr. Linda M Warner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKathleen Emilie Gallaher Md, 17871 Santiago Blvd Ste 206, Villa Park, CA
Dr. Linda M Warner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Villa Park, CA.