Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Linda Welch
Dr. Linda Welch, DO, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Yakima, WA, with other offices in Union Gap, WA and San Antonio, TX . She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Welch is affiliated with Providence Yakima Medical Center and Yakima Regional Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Linda Welch has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 3 of 3
I think they forgot I was in the room. I kept opening the door and looking around. The Dr came in after about 45 mins. Ran some tests. Returned an hour later with results. Told me to wait again. Returned in another 1 hour. Then, said I could go. I honestly think they just forgot me in there. The appt took over 4 hours. That was almost 14 yrs ago, and I'm still traumatized.
Dr. Welch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Providence Yakima Medical Center
Yakima Regional Hospital
35 Years Experience
Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Linda Welch accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Linda Welch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yakima, WA.