Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Linda L Woodall has the following 3 specialties
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Linda L Woodall has the following 12 expertise
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Birth Control
- Eating Disorders
- Substance Abuse
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Linda L Woodall has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Linda L Woodall is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 21
Dr. Woodall has been treating a family member for nearly 10 years. We went to her for a second opinion and she zeroed in immediately on what the problem was. She told us how she arrived at her conclusion. She thought our family member was epileptic with associated problems but not schizophrenic as misdiagnosed by Kaiser. A neurologist confirmed Dr. Woodall's diagnosis. Although medication is to some degree trial and error in neurology and psychiatry, she has been there to guide us through to the right combination. If you phone her, she will get back to you with a compassionate, honest, practicle solution. She's great!
We spent quite some time getting the medication and dosage right. That took several visits over a few months. But now I just pick up my Rx and I'm in and out in 5 minutes. I don't attribute the short visit to unconcern for my welfare, I attribute it to her being a great doctor and knowing what to look for and how to treat it. Why keep me there longer than I have to be?
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
29 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1989
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Linda L Woodall accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
LA Care Health
Locations & DirectionsMcla Psychiatric Medical Group, 1560 E Chevy Chase Dr Ste 130, Glendale, CA
Dr. Linda L Woodall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, CA.