Dr. Lindalee Huston Is this you?

Do not trust your child's life with this doctor

Posted on July 13th, 2012

My child was misdiagnosed by this doctor, she refused my repeated requests for a second opinion. When I finally transferred to another doctor, my child was diagnosed with cancer that had spread resulting in many tumour, the largest was the size of an orange. She was nearly dead. My child suffered in severe pain with cancer for 4 years while this doctor belittled both me and my child and denied access to medical care.

Posted on October 27th, 2016