Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lindara L Halloran has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 3 of 3
I simply adore Dr. Lindara Halloran and her nurses. I have referred many friends to Dr. Halloran and Vickery Pediatrics, and they all love them as well. Any time my kids have needed to see another doctor in the practice, they have been great as well. The front office staff is always cheerful and helpful, and any time I've had any billing questions, the staff is polite and professional. I highly recommend.
University Of Alabama Hospital
Dr. Lindara L Halloran accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVickery Pediatrics Llc, 410 Peachtree Pkwy Ste 4260, Cumming, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lindara L Halloran in this video.
Dr. Lindara L Halloran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cumming, GA.