3.8

Have you seen Dr. Linda S Marcus?

Doesn’t correct cosmetic error

Dr Marcus provided 2 vials of filler. I told her to take note of one side needing more than the other. She proceeded to inject equal amount on both sides. I allowed it to settle and my face is noticeably lopsided. When I called to tell her she told me it was because I needed more product. I wanted her to injext more into the one side than the other making it even with the product I purchased and she did NOT do that and did NOT offer a touch up which is standard practice.

Frustrated and angry

My index finger is still numb from the knuckle to the finger tip. Dr. Marcus rushed and injected me so quickly that she hit a nerve. This has been confirmed by two doctors. This happened years ago and my finger never felt the same. At the time when I called and asked when it would heal she brushed me off by saying it takes time! And then she told me to have a nice weekend. Not professional and certainly not caring. Think twice before seeing her. Also want to add that the pain was unbelievable!!! Another thing...when I called the receptionist about my balance she said nothing and I never got another bill.

excellent doctor

Dr. Marcus takes her time and has a nice manner. She may be a bit of a character but that is what I like about her. She has years of experience which I value

Very Good Doctor and concerned to make me well

Each appointment i have gone to, Dr. Marcus is always concerned about making me well. She has done her due diligence with lab testing to make sure certain moles were not of further concern. She is always polite, conscientious and a pleasure to deal with.

Bergen County Patient of Dr. Marcus

She misdiagnosed a skin condition I had and gave me a medication (a steroid) that made the problem worse. The result was permanent scarring on my face.

Find better, I did NOT likeher at all. Inferior to Dr. Pellici who retired

60 year old that dresses like a teenager. Nasty to patients. Consumed with insurance coverage. Didn't like my low co--pay but got paid all of the rest she billed for highly. Not good at diagnostics.

Dr. Linda S Marcus is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Wyckoff, NJ.