3.1

Have you seen Dr. Lindell A Busciglio?

Avoid this office

After waiting 3 months to see this doctor at this location, and confirming my appointment twice three days prior, I was told when I arrived for my appointment, that it had been cancelled without my knowledge, by Carl at the Wesly Chapel Office because I didn’t need the appointment. I have been dealing with infections for 2 years and was referred by my primary care physician. It is normal to get left on hold for half an hour minimum at a time. Prior to some surgical procedures I needed to have done, I called Dr Noel in Wesley Chapel, who I made clear I was seeing until I could get in to see dr Busciglio, and tried her for two weeks, with not one single returned call by Dr Noel or any of her staff....and I was calling daily! Stay away from this office! I have never in my life experienced such poor, uncaring, inexperienced, ineffective staff or physicians as I have at this group. I am still having infections and am still working with my PC dr to find another. They should be ashamed of themselves for their lack of care, compassion, or professionalism.

spotted problem right away

The staff was quick, efficient and friendly. Doctor Busciglio was on time, professional and caring. Maybe others have found her late because she gives the patient as much time and attention as he/she needs.

Dr. Lindell A Busciglio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.

Dr. Lindell A Busciglio Is this you?