Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Lindia Willies-Jacobo
Lindia Willies-Jacobo, MD,, FAAP is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with another office in San Diego, CA. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Lindia Willies-Jacobo is affiliated with UC San Diego Health System, Promise Hospital San Diego and UC San Diego Health System. She speaks Spanish.
Lindia Willies-Jacobo has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Lindia Willies-Jacobo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Willies-Jacobo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
UC San Diego Health System
Promise Hospital San Diego
UC San Diego Health System
UCSD Thornton Hospital, La Jolla
UCSD Medical Center, Hillcrest
UC San Diego Thornton Hospital in La Jolla
UC San Diego Medical Center in Hillcrest
21 Years Experience
University of California at San Diego
Graduated in 1992
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Lindia Willies-Jacobo in this video.
Lindia Willies-Jacobo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.