Have you seen Dr. Lindita R Hobdari?

Very Thorough

Through my routine physical, Dr. Hobdari identified me as a higher risk patient to cardiac issues. After further testing, it was determined I had severe arterial disease and needed triple bypass surgery. Her attention to this matter help to catch the issue early on before more serious complications arose. I am now hopefully on the rode to recovery and a long life in front of me.

Deceitful with Claims

Went in for a well check-up which is 100% covered by my insurance. I had to see the nurse for an interview one day and come back to see another nurse for my check-up. They put a diagnosis on both insurance claims (saying I was fatigued and had a rash) so I had to pay for both visits. Very deceitful at this office. I had called and made it clear this was a yearly well check-up and was assured it would be 100% covered. My daughter had the exact same experience. The insurance company should drop them!

Terrible!!

Not once has Dr. Hobdari walk into the room to talk or attempt to treat me. Does she really exist? I've only been treated by physician assistants. Time to find a new family physician.

True professional

Caring an very proficient

Best in town.

I HAVE HAD THE BEST EXPERIENCES HERE. The doctor and her staff are just top notch. There is no better in town. The doctor and her staff are knowledgeable and caring. They just make you feel at home.

very thorough easy to talk too takes her time with each patient

Intuitive Doctor

I had my first visit with Dr. Hobdari. She was thorough & very pleasant while explaining results of my blood work etc.. At one point she stopped and asked what I use on my face. Let me explain that I've had a life long struggle with my skin. At 38 years old I am STILL struggling with acne and oily thick skin. It may sound petty to some but it has affected my self esteem & confidence. I would have never thought to bring it up to her. She promised to help me and wrote an Rx to try out. I cannot tell you how good it made me feel that she was able to see that helping me with this would truly help my quality of life. I'm very excited to see results. The best part is she seems just as excited to help me!

I have lived in Naples over 30 years. I have not seen another Dr. since my first visit with her 8 years ago. She skilfully practices acupuncture and recommends quality herbal remedies, She does not believe in just writing prescriptions and sending you out the door. She listens and truly cares about her patients. My parents will soon be her patients and I am confident the quality of care they will receive will be the best available. Dr. Hobdari has also helped me look years younger with her anti-aging skills. She spends more time with patients on medical challenges but if you are fortunate enough to get an appointment she is an expert with fillers, Botox and lasers. My friends have seen her too after they see me!

She's the best!

Dr. Hobdari is a superb doctor. She is very professional, extremely smart, and intuitive. She has been "right on target" with her diagnosis and treatments, when even the specialists I've been with the same symptoms could not figure out what was going on with me. I highly recommend this doctor. All of the staff in her office are also very professional, and efficient.

Recent patient

What a great experience it was visiting Dr. Hobdari's office. The warm reception, the most courteous and competent staff were only the beginning of the experience. Dr. Hobdari herself has amazing bedside manners, she carefully asked well thought, probing questions and timely diagnosed and treated my condition. I would heartedly recommend her and her services.

Love this doctor and her PA. I hate that every time I go there she never has the same staff. New faces every 4 months. She helped me lose 60 lbs and truly cares about her patients.

Acupuncture

Dr Hobdari is the most amazing doctor I have ever been seen by! I have been with Dr. Hobdari for a number of years. During her pregnancy leave I was seen by by another doctor in her place. I had accute bronchitis. It lasted awhile. In the meantime I had lost my sense of smell and taste. I went to an ENT, an eye doctor, had an MRI, CAT scan and finally to see an allergy doctor. None of them could tell me what was wrong. Dr. Hobdari for years would ask in it ever came back and I would say no. During my latest appointment to go over my lab results Dr. Hobdari asked if I would consider acupuncture. At this point in time with no smell or taste for almost 5 years I agreed to give it a try. During my first acupuncture appointment as Dr. Hobdari was inserting the needles I could SMELL the alcohol on the prep pad. At first I did not say anything as I thought it was just wishful thinking. She left the room and when she returned I could smell a fragrance on her hands!! I asked it she had just used soap prior to coming in...she smiled and said yes she had. I could not help myself but a tear rolled down my cheek. I was overjoyed! This morning I put on perfume that I hadn't been able use for years because it had a rancid odor...to my delight when I sprayed it on I could SMELL it. It was just as I had remembered. My taste is coming in spurts. Yesterday I tasted Grape Crystal light and knew what I was drinking. I cannot say enough about Dr. Hobdari and acupuncture! I am a true believer. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Dr. Hobdari !

Dr. Lindita R Hobdari is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Naples, FL.

Dr. Lindita R Hobdari Is this you?