Have you seen Dr. Lindita R Hobdari?

Staff phone miscommunication

Staff uncleared phone communication.

Concerned

I had recently seen this Dr. Office seeking to obtain a primary doc. Fairly new to area and have not had to much luck with recent doc. Feeling a bit concerned with this first appt. First appt made of course I was under the impression I would see the doc, but instead seen a P.A., but first let’s start with paper work. I came early to fill out the “book” which cannot be completed in a timely manner, so it is rushed. Assuming so you don’t have the proper time to review what your signing. Than I was giving a sheet to sign that was for $350 dollars billed to my insurance for this visit. Clearly showing annual check up list, but not thourghly explained. I was under the impression this appt was my annual check up? Not so! No complaints about the PA other than typical feeling rushed, and not good explanation of what was being done. Being distracted from filling out paper work I could not concentrate on certain questions and concerns needing to be addressed. Than I was told I will be scheduled for another follow up visit to do my exam? Blown away? Since when is an annual appt in 2 visits? I finished up with nurse and proceeded to check out. I believe the lady checking me out was Karissa. I know it wasn’t kristi. First I was charged $40 when my regular office visit is &25. When I asked why, I was told “because you are a new patient and next time you will be charged $25”. (Karissa was a bit short) My question is this normal or a lack in understanding insurance billing? I did call my insurance company right after visit and was told no it should only be $25. So Monday I will be addressing this. Next scheduled me for my annual and now this appt is a month out? The other set back was I had to ask for my orders. (The doc gave me a few orders), and not giving an explanation on who to call or follow up? After checking out I went back in waiting room to fill paper work out and my daughter was there waiting. My daughter also had been seen and when I asked her for her paperwork to go over it, she stated “Karissa” took it without me completing it”. (So of course had to go up to window and ask for it back) After turning in paper work Kristi looked through paper work and answered my questions. Very polite young lady. Upon leaving office I was at my car looking through paperwork and noticed my blood work order wasn’t there. Went back in office asked for my blood work and Karissa stated “ I gave it to you”, I really didn’t have a reply I believe my face said it all! Karissa grabbed a form without looking at my order and checked off some boxes and gave it to me. After taking care of my imaging appts I went to pharmacy picked up prescriptions, but realized I was prescribed a med I was allergic to. Not PA fault that just goes to show you how distracted I was. (Failing to mention this clearly my mistake). Called doc office but everyone was gone, so I left message. I did receive a call back from Kristi or Krissi my signal was bad, explained what happened and she was polite and handle the matter in a timely manner, also showed concern. (Doc was able to change meds) As I was talking with her I was going through my papers and realized an order was missing on my blood work, so I verified that the doc requested it, it was requested so unfortunately I have to stop by office on Monday to pick up order. This could have been avoided if given correctly first right? So even though this has happened I am willing to give them another chance and correct the mistskeds especially with copay. I believe people make mistakes. For future training purposes, it would be needed to understand that the patients time is also valuable, and when rushed it can lead to a tense first meeting with feeling incomplete and not expressing all medical concerns. Not to mention the time wasted back and forth due to a lack of following proper procedure. Shannon

Very Thorough

Through my routine physical, Dr. Hobdari identified me as a higher risk patient to cardiac issues. After further testing, it was determined I had severe arterial disease and needed triple bypass surgery. Her attention to this matter help to catch the issue early on before more serious complications arose. I am now hopefully on the rode to recovery and a long life in front of me.

Deceitful with Claims

Went in for a well check-up which is 100% covered by my insurance. I had to see the nurse for an interview one day and come back to see another nurse for my check-up. They put a diagnosis on both insurance claims (saying I was fatigued and had a rash) so I had to pay for both visits. Very deceitful at this office. I had called and made it clear this was a yearly well check-up and was assured it would be 100% covered. My daughter had the exact same experience. The insurance company should drop them!

Terrible!!

Not once has Dr. Hobdari walk into the room to talk or attempt to treat me. Does she really exist? I've only been treated by physician assistants. Time to find a new family physician.

True professional

Caring an very proficient

Best in town.

I HAVE HAD THE BEST EXPERIENCES HERE. The doctor and her staff are just top notch. There is no better in town. The doctor and her staff are knowledgeable and caring. They just make you feel at home.

very thorough easy to talk too takes her time with each patient

Intuitive Doctor

I had my first visit with Dr. Hobdari. She was thorough & very pleasant while explaining results of my blood work etc.. At one point she stopped and asked what I use on my face. Let me explain that I've had a life long struggle with my skin. At 38 years old I am STILL struggling with acne and oily thick skin. It may sound petty to some but it has affected my self esteem & confidence. I would have never thought to bring it up to her. She promised to help me and wrote an Rx to try out. I cannot tell you how good it made me feel that she was able to see that helping me with this would truly help my quality of life. I'm very excited to see results. The best part is she seems just as excited to help me!

I have lived in Naples over 30 years. I have not seen another Dr. since my first visit with her 8 years ago. She skilfully practices acupuncture and recommends quality herbal remedies, She does not believe in just writing prescriptions and sending you out the door. She listens and truly cares about her patients. My parents will soon be her patients and I am confident the quality of care they will receive will be the best available. Dr. Hobdari has also helped me look years younger with her anti-aging skills. She spends more time with patients on medical challenges but if you are fortunate enough to get an appointment she is an expert with fillers, Botox and lasers. My friends have seen her too after they see me!

She's the best!

Dr. Hobdari is a superb doctor. She is very professional, extremely smart, and intuitive. She has been "right on target" with her diagnosis and treatments, when even the specialists I've been with the same symptoms could not figure out what was going on with me. I highly recommend this doctor. All of the staff in her office are also very professional, and efficient.

Recent patient

What a great experience it was visiting Dr. Hobdari's office. The warm reception, the most courteous and competent staff were only the beginning of the experience. Dr. Hobdari herself has amazing bedside manners, she carefully asked well thought, probing questions and timely diagnosed and treated my condition. I would heartedly recommend her and her services.

Dr. Lindita R Hobdari is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Naples, FL.