Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lindley Bliss has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Lindley Bliss is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
This man is an angel straight from heaven. If you want to have a smart, caring and attentive doctor, he is it. He saved my life twice and I really feel so thankful that he came into my life. I only wish that he could be seen outside of the hospital. He is really only a hospital doctor. However, if you are a patient at St. Joseph's or Barrow Neurological you would be very smart to request him as your doctor.
Dr. Bliss is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Joseph's Hospital
CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
13 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
St Joseph Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions350 W Thomas Rd, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Lindley Bliss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.