Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lindsay F Appel
Dr. Lindsay F Appel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Lindsay F Appel has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Lindsay F Appel has the following 10 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lindsay F Appel - Posted on March 28th, 2017
Dr. Appel is amazing! She always made herself available to me and was always so thorough during my prenatal visits. She created a laid back atmosphere for my labor and delivery....it was such a beautiful experience. She's kind, patient, and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend her to all of my friends!
7 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2011
University Of Maryland Medical System
Dr. Lindsay F Appel Accepts the Following Insurance
- We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information. Please call Dr. Lindsay F Appel's office for more information.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Lindsay F Appel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.