Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lindsay Autio MD
Dr. Lindsay Autio, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Costa Mesa, CA, with other offices in Petaluma, CA and Novato, CA (and 2 other locations). He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Autio is affiliated with Petaluma Valley Hospital and Novato Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Lindsay Autio has 5 locations
200 Baker St E
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Dr. Lindsay Autio has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Autio is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Petaluma Valley Hospital
Novato Community Hospital
35 Years Experience
University of Miami
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Lindsay Autio Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Lindsay Autio's office for more information.
200 Baker St E Costa Mesa, CA 92626
400 N McDowell Blvd Petaluma, CA : (415) 898-1228
180 Rowland Way Novato, CA : (415) 209-1550
1625 Hill Rd Novato, CA : (415) 884-4260
837 5th St Santa Rosa, CA : (707) 522-1800
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lindsay Autio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Costa Mesa, CA.