Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lindsay R Cruel MD
Dr. Lindsay R Cruel has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Lindsay R Cruel has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 5 of 7
Overall, excellent office
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lindsay R Cruel - Posted on June 1st, 2015
Very good doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lindsay R Cruel - Posted on May 30th, 2013
He is a very good doctor but the only wrong thing was with my son , he thought my son was gonna be 9 pounds and when i had my son he came out 3 pounds and 13 oz come find out he quit growing in my placenta nut with my daughter he was very good and wonderful, he new what to watch for with my 2nd pregnancy and when my placenta quit growing with her, he rushed me to the hospital and n 2 hours i was pushing her out and she was 5 pounds and 1 oz. Lindsay kept saying sorry after i had my son and felt bad that he didnt know that my son was small after he thought he was going to be big but i know its not his fault cuz its hard to determind how big a baby is gonna be.Thanks Lindsay for being there for my 2 pregnancy if i decide to have another one i will come back to see you again :)
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lindsay R Cruel - Posted on May 1st, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lindsay R Cruel - Posted on April 30th, 2009
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
26 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1993
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Dr. Lindsay R Cruel Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsLINDSAY RAYNARD CRUEL MD, 421 W 4th Ave, Albany, GA
Dr. Lindsay R Cruel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Albany, GA.