Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lindsay Dudeck MD
Dr. Lindsay Dudeck, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Syracuse, NY, with other offices in Boston, MA and Buffalo, NY . Her specialties include Child Neurology and Residency. Dr. Dudeck is affiliated with SUNY Upstate Medical University and Buffalo General Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Lindsay Dudeck has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Lindsay Dudeck has the following 2 specialties
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy, seizures and brain tumors.
Their expertise in childhood development and the nervous system make them an excellent resource for parents of children with autism, cerebral palsy, mental development issues or learning disabilities. You can consult with a pediatric neurologist before, during and after diagnosis depending on your child's specific condition and needs.
Dr. Dudeck is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Suny Health Science Center
Dr. Lindsay Dudeck Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Lindsay Dudeck's office for more information.
750 E Adams St Syracuse, NY : (315) 464-5540
750 Washington St Boston, MA : (617) 636-2626
100 High St Buffalo, NY : (716) 859-5600
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lindsay Dudeck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Syracuse, NY.