Dr. Lindsay Irvin Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Lindsay Irvin?

Posted on April 26th, 2017

Thank you Dr. Irvin for all that you and your staff has done for my family. All three of my children are patients of Dr. Irvin and have been for 10+ years. I know each and every time I visit with my child I will get the best care and the full attention of Dr. Irvin and her staff. I appreciate all that you do for my family.

Posted on May 25th, 2016

Dr. Irvin clearly either has ulterior motives or does not care about information she provides. At first, I was impressed with her, but on more than one occasion she has either denied ever providing me specific information or went out of her area of scope. She has no consideration for how her decisions/opinions will affect children or families. After seeing other reviews, it makes me wonder if it is all a scheme for profit. I wouldn't trust the life of a Mayfly with her.

Posted on March 2nd, 2016

Dr. Irvin is wonderful. My daughter is 10, and has been with Dr. Irvin since she was born. My other daughter is 18 months. Dr. Irvin is very thorough and caring. She always follows up and spends as much time with us as we need.

Was once a good Dr

Posted on January 6th, 2014

Been with Dr. Irvin for over 7 years. She went from being awesome to being non-existent. Over the last couple years, it's been interns & assistants seeing my children. She doesn't even know who we are anymore!

I expect better

Posted on May 2nd, 2013

She has sent my children to so many specialists becasue she is incompetent. Shehas a horrbile Office Manager and Staff. *****Run and go the other way.**** Do not subject your Children

BEWARE of Alamo Heights Pediatrics

Posted on November 28th, 2012

Notice previous stellar reviews were back with previous caring staff. Ever since office manager and admin changes came about the results are negatively impacted. I will not subject my children to the brash, condescending ethics if Alamo Heights Pediatrics. Thankful I'm learning this beforehand.

Searching for new pediatrician......

Posted on September 26th, 2012

I see this doctor once a year for school well checks. On a recent school required visit, after spending all of 2 minutes talking privately with my child, I was handed a card for a therapist and told that my child should probably see a professional. I was absolutely dumbfounded. Incredible.

Definately worth the wait!

Posted on December 10th, 2010

Dr. Lindsay Irvin did not inspire my confidence

Posted on November 2nd, 2010

After 5 visits, I will not bring my kids back.

Posted on August 13th, 2010

She has changed the staff that use to help make her office to wonderful and different from the rest. Then things slowly changed to what I think is a real shame. He new staff that is forever changing is very rude and unhelpful. They don't know who you are or even care to know, not like the old staff. I hate to say it but I would much rather drive closer and deal with the same. I miss the old friendly office that made it so unique to the rest. Simply not worth it now.

Posted on April 26th, 2017