Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lindsay M Mcbride has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
If you are an older woman (40 up) beware of anything this doctor suggests. Get a second opinion. For some reason unknown to me, this Doctor feels hysterectomies are a given when you reach a certain age. She also does not use up to date technology for the above procedures. If you are at child bearing age be aware you have choices other than a c-section. My daughter and I now use Fort Worth doctors which have been interviewed prior to using their services. FYI just so you are aware, radical hysterectomies remove your ovaries which produce estrogen. You will need hormones to replace what has been removed. Beware any Doctor who desires to take out ovaries and uterus for no other reason except you are aging; especially if they sell hormone replacement therapy. Also beware the doctor who wants to take out any body part which is not medically necessary. Surgery comes with inherent risks. I personally was dismayed with Dr. McBride for the above reasons. My daughter immediately changed to another doctor when she was told by Dr. McBride she rarely did natural births. I and my daughter are very healthy and happy with our new doctors. One other word of caution, never have a procedure if you feel the Doctor is trying to sell you on a surgery. Which doctor McBride did.
We LOVE Dr. McBride. She is seriously the best doctor ever and I highly recommend her. She delivered my daughter and I couldn't be happier. I'm 18 and she specializes in adolescents, she always made me feel comfortable and as reassured me that everything is going to be fine. She always answers every question. I'm honestly going to miss going to her since my daughter has been born lol! But she is the sweetest lady. Love her so much! (:
Dr. Mcbride was my doctor for my second pregnancy. I'm a nurse and never have I met a more compassionate doctor. No cold bed side manner here. She's wonderful. She gets excited right along with you as your finding out new things about your baby. I had a c section and I was honestly up and cooking and cleaning two days later. This woman knows what she's doing. This truly was her calling!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015, 2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
13 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Lindsay M Mcbride accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWeatherford Ob/Gyn Associates, 706 Eureka St Ste B, Weatherford, TX
Dr. Lindsay M Mcbride is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Weatherford, TX.