- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lindsay E Rockwell has 2 locations
Dr. Lindsay E Rockwell has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Lindsay E Rockwell has the following 7 expertise
- Bone Marrow Transplant
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
19 Years Experience
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Lindsay E Rockwell Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Lindsay E Rockwell
Dr. Rockwell works in Northampton, MA and 1 other location and specializes in Hematology/Oncology. Dr. Rockwell is affiliated with Cooley Dickinson Hospital and MassGeneral For Children At North Shore Medical Center.