Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lindsey E Deguehery has the following 2 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues, such as depression, asthma, and migraines. Sleep medicine specialists often work in sleep centers where they observe a patient while sleeping and monitor brain waves, behavior, and vital signs in order to identify the causes of sleep disturbance, or an inability to sleep (insomnia).
Sleep medicine specialists treat patients through advising on sleep hygiene, providing cognitive behavioral therapy, using light therapy, or medical sleep aides.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Sleep Disorders
Showing 5 of 20
I can not use the word professional or respectful to describe the way your Dr. De guehery treated my self or my husband. Furthermore not only was he rude, but also condescending, and arrogant. He totally disregarded our concerns. the worse doctor i have ever seen. I would neve go to him my husband is haveing chest pain and he's talking about he probably has sleep apnea that may be why you are going in to A-Fib
This doctor is a money grubber who will send you to his sleep study clinic whether you need it or not. He is an arrogant know it all and is NOT board certified in pulmonary medicine. He has no bedside manner. Go somewhere else as this fellow should retire. He caused my family member a great deal of needless suffering because of his desire to conduct a needless and meaningless sleep study.
39 Years Experience
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Palmetto Health Richland Memorial Hospital
Dr. Lindsey E Deguehery accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMaury Correctional Institution, 2568 Moore Rouse Rd, Hookerton, NC
Dr. Lindsey E Deguehery is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hookerton, NC.