Dr. Lindsey James Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lindsey James?

Posted on February 17th, 2016

She was fantastic. And the residents were too. She really made sure I knew what was going on that day.

Posted on November 7th, 2015

She's is great! She explained a lot. Much more than other doctors I've had.

Posted on September 26th, 2015

I love her. She rounded with the residents and made sure I understood all of my problems and what the treatment was. I wish I could have her every time I am admitted to the hospital.

Best inpatient doctor I've had in a long time

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

I read the other review and this wasn't my experience. In fact, I came on here to see if I could find her clinic practice, but it seems she doesn't have one. Anyway, I spend a lot of time in hospitals and she was one of the few outstanding docs I've had in my most recent memory, often coming back in the afternoons to follow-up with questions and with my family. She spent a lot of time at the bedside explaining things. She knew my extensive medical history, which is a feat considering my file is probably several volumes by now. Compared to the other hospital docs I've had, she clearly went over and above the duty in my care. In addition, she made sure my primary care doc knew what was going on. She may still work in Bismarck, but I had her in Billings, MT.

NOT A HAPPY PATIENT!!!

Posted on January 26th, 2013

I am very dissapointed with the way she treated me..didn't seem to know all my problems which I have been dealing with all my life..I have severe asthma and factor five were I have had numerous clots in my lungs..I got admitted to the hospital with double pneumonia the next day she said I didn't have pneumonia and was very rude about sending me home..two days later I saw my doctor and he showed me and told I DID have pneumonia AND THE START OF Emphysema..WTH!!! SHE SAID ALL THIS WAS MY ASTHMA!!! I am 33..have hard asthma and lung problems my whole life I was born premature lungs collapsed had a trach put in..and now I live with all this all my life..and to have a rude and not knowing her stuff..I put my life in hands like that...never again

Posted on October 11th, 2017