Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lindsey M Rentschler has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Lindsey M Rentschler has the following 12 expertise
- Gland Issues
- Cushing Disease
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
Showing 5 of 15
Cold, arrogant and conceited. Just do yourself justice and dont wait weeks for a appointment and be hit in the head on your way out. Front desk staff pair well with this doctors own personality..... sad really .... to become a specialist MD and to lose your human compassion. Also dont expect this office to call you with lab result findings. You will get a cold hearted letter in the mail with them....
DOES NOT LISTEN TO PATIENT EVEN THOUGH I HAVE HAD HASIMOTO'S FOR 30 YEARS! Fought to get t3 and t4 levels tested. Incorrect diagnosis. Aloof and condescending. No current research knowledge. A waste of your time if you want optimal hormone health - knows nothing of studies done in last 10 years re: thyroid health.
This doctor is a very poor listener and made me feel like I was waisting her time if I had questions or I didn't understand something. She is very cold and treats her patients like a number...absolutely no understanding or sympathy. She speaks very quickly and does not communicate well. She also takes numerous days to get back to a patient. I'm trying to find a much better endocrinologist!
13 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Lindsey M Rentschler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBoulder Endocrinology Physicians, 892 W South Boulder Rd, Louisville, CO
Dr. Lindsey M Rentschler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, CO.