Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lindsey Vokach-Brodsky
Dr. Lindsey Vokach-Brodsky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stanford, CA. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Vokach-Brodsky is affiliated with Stanford Hospital and Clinics, Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford and Stanford Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Lindsey Vokach-Brodsky has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Vokach-Brodsky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Stanford Medical Center
32 Years Experience
University Of Bristol
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Lindsey Vokach-Brodsky accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsStanford Hospital & Clinics, 300 Pasteur Dr, Stanford, CA
Dr. Lindsey Vokach-Brodsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stanford, CA.