- Edinburg Children's Hospital
- Mission Regional Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Linette C Linsangan MD
Dr. Linette C Linsangan, MD is a doctor primarily located in McAllen, TX, with another office in McAllen, TX. Their specialties include Infectious Disease.
Dr. Linette C Linsangan has 2 locations
Dr. Linette C Linsangan has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Linette C Linsangan has the following 7 expertise
- Hepatitis C
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV/AIDS)
- HIV Infections
Dr. Linette C Linsangan Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1200 E Savannah Ave Ste 5 McAllen , TX (956) 994-8182
- 1200 E Savannah Ave Ste 5 McAllen , TX 78503
More about Dr. Linette C Linsangan
Dr. Linsangan works in McAllen, TX and 1 other location and specializes in Infectious Disease. Dr. Linsangan is affiliated with Edinburg Children's Hospital and Mission Regional Medical Center.