Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ling Ma has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hematology & Oncology
- Blood Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplant
Showing 5 of 18
My mother has stage 4 breast cancer. She has been seeing Dr. Ma for 5 years and her disease is well controlled. Dr. Ma is my mother s faorite doctor. She is caring, polite and knowledeable. She is busy but always spends sufficient time with her patients. She is always on top of her patients care. I frequently receive phone calls from her after hours and on weekends. I highly recommend Dr. Ma.
Dr. Ma is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Shandong Medical University
Graduated in 1994
Bell Memorial Hospital
Dr. Ling Ma accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Kaiser Permanente
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRocky Mountain Cancer Centers, 8820 Huron St, Thornton, CO
Dr. Ling Ma is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Thornton, CO.