Dr. Ling Xu Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Ling Xu?

My experience with Dr. Xu has been good. She seems quite knowledgeable and spends an appropriate time with her patient during visits. My only complaint I am not sure her diagnosis is totally accurate in my case, treatment is helping but I feel she is a bit off on my assessment and putting me in a stereo-typical box. I feel she could listen to what I'm telling her and my personal symptoms more. I would most definitely recommend her though; and for the most part she has helped me greatly with my health issue. I have much improvement on most days. She has a very helpful and courteous staff with low waiting time.

COPD