Dr. Lingaiah Chandrashekar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lingaiah Chandrashekar?

Excellent knowledge

Posted on November 6th, 2017

Caring, involved, attentive

Patient friendly

Posted on October 19th, 2017

Dr. Chandra is an amazing doctor. He explains everything, spends time without being rushed.

Posted on July 31st, 2016

If you value your life? Go to someone else.

Frustration

Posted on July 29th, 2015

I had to wait 1 hour to get into seeing this doctor which I didn't mind because I thought he might take his time with me also. He was not interested in helping me with my problem. Right off the bat he said "We can't help you with your problem". He asked me if I could name 2 fruits that started with a P. Treated me like I was stupid and didn't know anything about nutrition. Everything that he suggested I was doing already, which is why I needed help. He didn't listen to me or pay attention to what I was saying because he had already marked me off. He said he would send me to Vanderbuilt to a specialist but after my colonoscopy, he told the nurses to tell me to come back in 5 years with no follow up visit. For my prep for colonoscopy he gave me a coupon for a prescription which I used so that I only paid $16 for a kit when I could have bought 2 bottles of Magnesium/sodium drink for $2.00. There was a 16 oz. plastic measuring cup in there that cost me $14 . That was a rip off. During my visit he told me he could do my cancer screening (which I would have not had to pay anything out of pocket for the procedure), however, they coded it in a way that I had to pay at least $180.00 (not sure how much more I will be paying because of the way it was coded). He was more interested in talking to my husband after the test about traveling than discussing my problem. So I am out a lot of money and still have no answer to my problems. I called the office 2 different times but no one would call me back. When the helpful nurse from surgi-center called to check on how I was doing I told her about how his office would not return my call about a question I had about the procedure. She called the nurse and finally after 1 1/2 days she called but she told me that the doctor had left to go out of town for over a week and she would leave the message on his desk.

had similar experience as another review regarding billing and appointments and information

Posted on July 11th, 2015

Not sure if its the doctor , or the staff , or the medical groups retarded coding and billing natzi rules that he works under..but couldn't get straight answers in a timely fashion about coding and billing from his lead billing staff agent in a timely fashion. Cancelled, never gave him a chance, seems like a nice guy though. Have to be fair, may just be a good Doc working within a confederacey of dunces. Based my decision on the uncertainty I experienced with the staff. Went shopping else where.

Posted on June 24th, 2015

He takes the time to thoroughly explain everything. Not rushed. Easy to talk with. Was a good experience.

Colonoscopy compliant doctor is not

Posted on August 21st, 2013

Will do anything to get the most money ouf of you. Hard to schedule appointments....send letters you call the office have to leave a message to set appointments. Send registered letters if you do not set appointment after you have called in several times. Will use diagnosis to make it so you have to pay most out of pocket.

Posted on October 12th, 2017