Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Lingling Zeng I
Dr. Lingling Zeng I, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Flushing, NY, with other offices in Flushing, NY and Brooklyn, NY . She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Zeng is affiliated with Flushing Hospital Medical Center, Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The and Elmhurst Hospital Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Lingling Zeng I has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Lingling Zeng I has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Lingling Zeng I has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lingling Zeng I is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 20
Dr. Zeng has been the pediatrician for our 3 kids for the last 6 years. I will say that she is very busy at times, but this does not stop her from spending time with the child to accurately assess the problem at hand. Your best bet for an appointment with little wait is early in the morning during the week and the Sundays that she is open, Otherwise the doors close at closing time and she will see everyone at the office until everyone has been seen, I do not think there is any other way that she can show that she is caring. Her office staff is a bit overworked due to all of the patients that they do see, that may explain the perception that they do not care, but put yourself in their shoes and see if you don't fall apart. I cannot think of why a child would visit the doctor without the parent, but I have not seen Dr. Zeng not care about the child during the office visit.
Dr. Zeng is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Elmhurst Hospital Center
Maimonides Medical Center
SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
Long Island Jewish Medical Center
St Vincent`s Manhattan
Saint Vincent Catholic Medical Centers-Saint Vincent`s Hospital Manhattan
St Vincents Catholic Medical Centers
Lij Medical Center
27 Years Experience
Sun Yat-Sen University
Graduated in 1986
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lingling Zeng I is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flushing, NY.