Dr. Linh T Dinh Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Linh T Dinh?

More time in the waiting room than with Dr. Dinh

I called to the Northshore medical group. I wanted to see my usual doctor but he was not in and got to an appointment with dr. Dinh instead for the same day in 30 minutes. However, I spend close to an hour waiting. Then I spend about 15 minutes with Dr. Dinh; which seems to be too quickly and too fast. Then she was supposed to call me with the results of some tests this afternoon. The test was done at noon. It is almost 5pm, I called the office and got a voicemail... what? I want to know the results but now I am stuck... Was not impressed but at least got me the medications I needed. Spoke very fast and it felt that it was a rushed checkup.